Thursday, July 12, 2012

Linking Up Advice For New Bloggers

I am linking up with an awesome teacher, Patti from Tales From a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher! She is having a great linky party to offer advice to new bloggers! I am definitely a new blogger. 2 weeks old in fact, and I should be taking advice from others not dishing it out,  but I think this tidbit helps in whatever type of writing you first start. Hey don't we always tell our students to write about what they know!


Click on the advice pic above and you can visit Patti's blog "Tales From a 4th and 5th Grade Teacher" and get some more great advice for new bloggers.

6 comments:

  1. I agree about writing about what you know. When you write from the heart,others can tell. I am your newest follower. Welcome to the blogging world!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. If you write from your heart others can tell. Great advice!
    ą®Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia- Thanks for linking up to my blog! I love the advice!!

    Patti
    Tales from a 4th (and 5th) Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Elizabeth Marie from Ramblings Of A Book-A-Holic. I wanted to let you I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! You can view the details on my blog http://ramblingsofabookaholicblog.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GReat advice! I found you through the linky party and am your newest follower!

    ✿Lynn
    Inside this Book

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! I am a fellow newbie blogger and your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete