Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July and a Great Techie Tool

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday today! I know everyone is probably out celebrating getting your BBQ, fireworks, and what not on, but I was super excited to find this Web 2.0 tool last night and I wanted to share it.
To get my students to read different Genres I do a monthly Techie Book Report that utilizes some kind of technology (I'm working on getting this ready to share with all of you) The Oompa Loompas (aka students) read a different genre every month and learn how to use a different techie tool to create a book report. This site is awesome for creating collages, posters, and scrapbook pages. Best of all it's FREE!! I loved to use Glogster before, but it's not free anymore and my school won't pay for it. (sad face) Go check beeclip out! If you love using technology in the class, or want an easy way to start incorporating it, this is a great tool.
Well I'm off to celebrate with the fam! Everyone stay safe today!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Now I am your newest follower!! Thanks for stopping by.

    April

    ReplyDelete